Extended Christmas Returns
We have extended our returns period for Christmas. Any online purchase made from the 1st of December can be returned to us by 13th January 2017 or 14 days after purchase, whichever is longer. Just make sure items are unused and as good as new and we'll arrange a refund or exchange.
Returns & Exchanges
We hope you love the clothes you purchased from us but just in case your order was not quite right we offer a simple no quibbles returns policy.
All you have to do is send your purchase back within 14 days of recipt of the goods.
Please make sure the items are unused and as good as new, in its original packaging with all tags still attached.
How to return or exchange your order?
- Complete the returns form which came with your order and enclose it with your goods. (if you can’t find the returns form you can download and print another one here)
- Ensure your goods are in a securely wrapped parcel and place a returns address label on the parcel.
- The returns address is:
9A Bartlett Street
To return goods by post you must:
- Take the parcel (with enclosed returns form) to the Post Office. Ask the clerk for proof of posting and retain this until you receive your refund.
To return goods to our shop in Bath:
- You can also return your purchase to our shop in Bath. Get directions to the shop here.
What happens once we recieve your return?
Once we have recieved the returned item/s, we will send you a refund for the goods returned to us. Unfortunately we will not be able to refund any delivery costs.
We will also send you an email confirming you have been refunded.
How long will it take for me to recieve my refund?
We will refund the goods you returned to us with in 5 working days of receipt. Please be aware that although we may have issued a refund there could be a slight delay due to the your bank clearing the funds bank into your account.
Once we’ve received your order we’ll post your new exchange back to you for free. Please allow 10 working days to receive your new item (however it is usually much faster than this).
If the item you have requested is not in stock then we will get in touch and you can either make another selection or we will send you a refund.
Get in touch
If you have any questions about returning or exchanging your order please get in touch:
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone - +44 01225 333 998
Website and the Goods
We try to make sure that all information on the website is accurate and correct at all times. However, sometimes little mistakes do happen. We will try to resolve all information errors on the website as soon as possible.
Please bear in mind that when shopping on the internet
- The colours which are shown on the website will depend on many factors including your computer display settings
- All sizes and measurements are approximate
- All goods are subject to availability – however we will place a “Out of Stock” notice once a product is out of stock
- Any delivery estimates given are estimates only
How to buy Goods
You place an order with us by completing the following process:
- Adding product to your shopping basket
- Checkout step 1 – Create Your Order – add name, address & delivery details
- Checkout step 2 – Shipping & Payment – add payment details
- Checkout step 3 – Confirmation of Payment
On receipt of your order, we will send you an Order Confirmation email to the email address which you have provided to us. This email will contain your order number and details of the goods ordered. An Order Despatch email will be sent and payment taken from your credit / debit card when we know we have the goods you have ordered. This is when we have agreed to a contract with you.
We must receive full payment before we can accept it as an order. Where you select to pay by credit or debit card we will process the payment at the time of preparing your goods for despatch.
Your order will only be deemed to be accepted by us when we despatch that product to you and send you an Order Despatch email which includes details of the product. We reserve the right to refuse any order prior to acceptance. If a product is not available we will include details of the unavailable product in the Order Despatch email.
All prices and charges on the website are in UK pounds sterling. Delivery charges may apply and these will be displayed in the order process.
All prices are, unless otherwise stated, inclusive of VAT and other applicable taxes.