We hope you love the clothes you purchased from us but just in case your order was not quite right we offer a simple no quibbles returns policy.
Extended Christmas Returns
Any order placed between 7th of November and 24th of December can be returned to us for a refund until the 14th of January.
Returns can be made within 30 days of the receipt of your order.
Postage for exchanges is FREE.
Items must be unworn with the original tags attached.
Refunds can take up to 7 working days to process.
- Fill out the returns note on the back of the invoice ensuring you fill in the reason code for each item you want to return or exchange (if you cannot find your invoice you can download another returns form here.
How to Return (3 options)
- Use our Royal Mail returns label – (we will deduct £2 from your refund if you use this option)
- Attach the Royal Mail returns label which comes with your order to the parcel and drop it off at the post office.
2. Use your own shipping method
- Ensure your goods are in a securely wrapped parcel and place a returns address label on the parcel. Please send your return to the address below using a trackable service and ensure you keep proof of postage until after your refund has been processed. We cannot be responsible for lost mail.
Returns address is:
9A Bartlett St
3. Return to our shop in Bath
- Get directions to the shop here. Please note that online returns returned to the shop will be processed from our office not from the shop.
For international returns the cost is the responsibility of the customer. Please follow the steps below to return your items from overseas:
- -Returns must be sent back within 30 days of receiving your order for a refund.
- - Fill in all the relevant details on the returns note in your order ensuring you fill in the reason code for each item you want to return or exchange.
- - Please send your return to the address below using a trackable service and ensure you keep proof of postage until after your refund has been processed. We cannot be responsible for lost mail.
9A Bartlett St
What happens once we receive your return?
Once we have recieved the returned item/s, we will send you a refund for the goods returned to us. Unfortunately we will not be able to refund any delivery costs.
We will also send you an email confirming you have been refunded.
Once we’ve received your order we’ll post your new exchange back to you for free. Please allow 10 working days to receive your new item (however it is usually much faster than this).
If the item you have requested is not in stock then we will get in touch and you can either make another selection or we will send you a refund.
You can exchange or refund a sale item within 60 days the same as any other item. Just follow the steps above.
Get in touch
If you have any questions about returning or exchanging your order please get in touch:
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone - +44 01225 333998